A Private Guided Trip will give your group the exclusive attention of our guides. Whether your family wants to spend time together exploring local waterways in kayaks or your group wants to experience the team-building qualities of paddling big canoes together, a Canoe Susquehanna Private Guided Trip is a great adventure.
Any of Our River Routes can be scheduled as a private trip at a time that fits your schedule. See our Private Trip Pricing below for all the details. Discounts may also be available for groups who wish to make their own shuttle arrangements or can help shuttle our guides at the end of the trip.
We can accommodate groups as large as 20 in Big Canoes, 50 in Single-Person Kayaks, 68 in Multi-Person Kayaks and 10 on Stand Up Paddleboards.
We also offer a generous discount of $5 per person to groups of 10 or more who join one of the public trips on our Calendar.
When you're ready to book a private guided river trip, email us at Mail@PaddleHappy.com or give us a call at 888-524-7692 (local: 570-524-7692).
See you on the water!
All Canoe Susquehanna Trips Include:
- Well maintained boats and paddles
- Life jackets (PFDs)
- Dry bags to keep spare clothing dry
- Snacks and water
- Water blasters!
- Digital photos of your adventure
- Ride back to your car in one of our bright yellow buses.
- Paddling instruction, Local History, and Wildlife Information from our friendly, expert guides!
Attach your group to an already scheduled Public Trip. Encourage your members/ friends to sign up for it as individuals at the regular price for that trip. We will change our wording for that trip to indicate that part of the proceeds will go to your group. The number of guests will determine the $ your group receives from the trip. You can be secure in knowing that the trip will happen at a given price/person as soon as the first guest registers.
Request our donation of a couple of trip spots for your group to auction, etc.
Arrange for a Private guided river trip exclusively for your members. Pricing will be according to our Private Trip Pricing Charts (above).
We recommend that your organization internally handle participant pricing in one of the following ways:
- Plan for the group's treasury to cover any shortfall & receive any of the quantity discount.
- Or, set your member's trip cost based on a very conservative "sure" number of participants. If you get a better turnout than expected, the discount can be returned to the group treasury or individual participants at your discretion.
Arrange for a Private guided river trip, but actually open it to the public with a 2-tier pricing, a lower price for members & a slightly higher one for non-members. Depending on the price difference, this can be used as a member benefit &/or an encouragement for folks to become members to get the reduced price.