This trip is 6 river miles beginning at Milton State Park with a stop at mile 4 for optional purchased food at a riverside restaurant.
2017 Lewisburg Appetizer Trip Dates:
- Sunday, April 30 1pm-4:30pm
- Saturday, May 20 1pm-4:30pm
- Saturday, August 5 1pm-4:30pm
- Sunday, September 3 1pm-4:30pm
- Saturday, September 23 1pm-4:30pm
All end times are approximate.
All Canoe Susquehanna Trips Include:
- Well maintained boats and paddles
- Life jackets (PFDs)
- Dry bags to keep spare clothing dry
- Snacks and water
- Water blasters!
- Digital photos of your adventure
- Ride back to your car in one of our bright yellow buses.
- Paddling Instruction, Local History, and Wildlife Information from our friendly, expert guides!
See our area from a new perspective while watching for riverside wildlife, improving your paddling skills, learning about local history and enjoying the companionship of other friendly paddlers! This trip is 6 river miles beginning at Milton State Park with a stop at mile 5 for optional purchased food at a riverside restaurant.
This is a great route for an early season private big canoe river tour! Keep dry & warm while enjoying the river!
We meet at Milton State Park for an entertaining presentation on paddling, after which we begin our paddle. When the trip is over our bus will bring you back to your vehicle.
Our Saturday, May 1 afternoon Lewisburg Appetizer tour benefits the Linn Land & Waterways Conservancy!
Cost: $45/person if you plan to use a Canoe Susquehanna kayak, please review the Boat Choices page to help you decide which model you would prefer to use.
Cost: $35/person if you bring your own equipment. Boats must have current registration or launch stickers.
Reservations are required. Email Mail@PaddleHappy.com or phone 888-524-7692 (local: 570-524-7692) for details and to book your spot!
Nearest Street Address:
32 Mahoning Avenue, Milton, PA 17847