Read carefully if you'd like to bring your furry friend!
We love dogs, but as you can certainly appreciate, they can add a lot of complication to your kayaking experience with us. So, if you'd like to bring your dog along, please read the following list of rules very carefully and make sure you can answer 'yes' to every one.
- Have you already paddled with us at least once without your dog?
- Are you already comfortable and steady in a kayak without your dog?
- Have you told us that you intend to bring your dog along on the river?
- If you are using one of our kayaks, have you chosen the model with your dog in mind?
- Is your dog comfortable with a surprise thunderstorm or other unexpected noises?
- Is your dog well-behaved with other dogs, both on-leash & off-leash?
- Is your dog well-behaved with new and/or loud people of all ages?
- Is your dog up-to-date on its vaccinations?
If you can answer 'yes' to all of these questions, we would love for you and your 'best friend' to join us on the water. If you have any concerns, or require further clarification regarding any of these points, please feel free to call or email us.