Chilli Challenge Adventure Triathlon
Again this year, Canoe Susquehanna will provide boat rentals for Chilli Challenge Adventure Triathlon competitors.
September 30, 2017
Race Location: 41.104494,-76.654370 = 41°06'16.2"N 76°39’15.7"W
Nearest Street Address: 90 Sportsmans Road, Turbotville, PA 17772
Again this year, Canoe Susquehanna will provide boat rentals for Chilli Challenge Adventure Triathlon competitors. Learn more about “The Chilli,” a favorite Central Pennsylvania bike-paddle-run triathlon by visiting the event’s website: River Towns Race Series Chilli Challenge
Kayak Race Rental Information
- Kayaks must be reserved in advance! Reserve early for the best selection!
- Call us at 888-524-7692 (local: 570-524-7692) or email Mail@PaddleHappy.com to reserve your kayak for race day!
- Review your choices & pick your craft from the Boat Choices page.
- We provide the kayak, paddle, & life jacket (PFD) for you to use for the race.
- We transport your kayak to and from Lake Chillisquaque on race day.
- On race day, after checking in with the race organizers, check in with Canoe Susquehanna (near the water) to get your equipment.
$25/person Most of our 1-person & 2-person kayaks
$30/person Scupper or Prowler (1-person kayaks)
$35/person Tarpon-16 (1-person kayaks)
$50/kayak Quad or Tandemonium (3-4-person kayaks)