Watch for wildlife as you improve your paddling skills, enjoy the companionship of other friendly paddlers, and learn about local history! This trip is six river miles between Port Trevorton & Mahantango Access and includes running McKees Half Falls, a set of small ledges at the end of the trip.
McKees Adventure Trips meet at the Mahantango Fish and Boat Commission Access between Port Trevorton and Liverpool.
Cost: $55/person. If you plan to use a Canoe Susquehanna kayak, please review the Boat Choices page to help you decide which model you would prefer to use.
Cost: $45/person if you bring your own equipment. Remember, boats must have current registration or launch stickers.
Reservations are required. Email Mail@PaddleHappy.com or phone 888-524-7692 (local: 570-524-7692) for details and to book your spot!
GPS Coordinates: 40° 39' 6" N, 76° 55' 25" W
McKees Adventure Dates:
- Saturday, June 27 1pm-5pm
- Sunday, August 9 1pm-5pm
All end times are approximate.
All Canoe Susquehanna Trips Include:
- Well maintained boats and paddles
- Life jackets (PFDs)
- Dry bags to keep spare clothing dry
- Snacks and water
- Water blasters!
- Digital photos of your adventure
- Ride back to your car in one of our bright yellow buses.
- Paddling Instruction, Local History, and Wildlife Information from our friendly, expert guides!