Buffalo Creek is an outstandingly beautiful paddle in the spring. Narrow, with a canopy of trees, the character of Buffalo Creek contrasts quite a bit with the more wide-open feel of our Susquehanna River paddling trips.
All Canoe Susquehanna Trips Include:
- Well maintained boats and paddles
- Life jackets (PFDs)
- Dry bags to keep spare clothing dry
- Snacks and water
- Water blasters!
- Digital photos of your adventure
- Ride back to your car in one of our bright yellow buses.
- Paddling Instruction, Local History, and Wildlife Information from our friendly, expert guides!
Public Buffalo Creek Trip Dates:
- Saturday, April 9 1pm-5pm CANCELLED due to cold temps of air & water & forecast SNOW!
- Sunday, April 24 1pm-5pm CANCELLED due to an unseasonal low water level.
- Saturday, May 7 1pm-5pm
All end times are approximate.
Paddle Buffalo Creek with Canoe Susquehanna staff and members of the Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance. Buffalo Creek is an outstandingly beautiful paddle in the spring. Narrow, with a canopy of trees, the character of Buffalo Creek contrasts quite a bit with the more wide-open feel of our Susquehanna River paddling trips.
Possible put-in locations are the Strawbridge Road bridge, Mazeppa, and Cowan. The route we paddle on any of our 2016 Buffalo Creek days will depend on water and weather conditions, and shuttle parking possibilities. So, the final route decision will be made within a few days of each trip date.
Everything is included for just $40 per person. ($30 if you use your own gear.) Reservations are required. Check www.PaddleHappy.com for more information. Email Mail@Paddlehappy.com or phone 570-524-7692 to reserve your river adventure.
Proceeds from each of these Buffalo Creek trips benefit the Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance.
possible meeting locations
Strawbridge rd at Dale's Ridge trail
bridge at Mazeppa